CHAIR: Linda Landry, Volunteer with Charlotte County Emergency Management Office
VICE CHAIR: Carol (CJ) Jeffers, Florida Department of Health in Sarasota County
TREASURER: Aimee Fike, Florida Department of Health in Charlotte County
MEMBER AT LARGE: Bruce Gottschalk, SWFL Regional Disaster Medical Team
The purpose of the Suncoast Disaster Healthcare Coalition is:
- To foster coordinated communication between local, regional, and state healthcare entities on community‐wide emergency planning, response, and recovery.
- To improve overall readiness through coordination of community‐wide training and exercises.
- To identify local healthcare assets that may be available for a response.
- To identify and mitigate gaps in the healthcare community’s ability to effectively respond to an incident.
- To receive and disperse grant funding for healthcare preparedness efforts.