Regional Healthcare Coalition Partners participate in FEMA Healthcare leadership in Anniston Alabama
Chair – Caitlyn Eck
Vice Chair – Connie Bowles
Vice Chair – Crystal McCowan
Preparedness Chair – Jerry Joseph
Training Chair – James Magas
The purpose of the Lee County Healthcare Coalition is to:
- Provide a forum for the healthcare community and response agencies at the local level to interact with one another and promote emergency preparedness.
- Foster communication between local, regional, and state entities on community-wide emergency planning and response.
- Improve overall readiness through coordination of community-wide training and exercises.
- Promote preparedness in the healthcare community through standardized practices and integration with other response partners.
- Identify local healthcare assets available during a response.
- Identify gaps in the healthcare community’s ability to effectively respond to an incident.
- Assist emergency management and Lee County EOC Health and Medical Branch.
- Facilitate communication, information and resource sharing.
- Strengthen medical surge capacity and capabilities.
If you would like to added to the distribution list, please email Vanessa Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Peggy Brown at email@example.com.