Chair – Robert Kosiba, Glades County
Vice Chair – David Theroux, Hendry County
Treasurer – Jamie Billingsley, Highlands County
Secretary – Thomas Moran, DeSoto County
Member at Large- Brian Sell, Okeechobee
- Provide a forum for the healthcare community to interact with one another and other response agencies at a local level.
- Coordinate and improve the delivery of healthcare services during emergency response incidents.
- Identify local healthcare assets that may be available for a response.
- Identify and mitigate gaps in the healthcare community’s ability to effectively respond to an incident.
- Receive and disperse grant funding for healthcare preparedness efforts.