Interested in becoming an Early Steps Provider?
Complete the following steps to breeze through the process.
- If you do not have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number go to https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Welcome.do to apply for one.
- If you do not have a Medicaid Provider Number, please go to Medicaid’s Enrollment Website for additional help.
- Go tohttps://www.cmskidsproviders.com/eis/ and select Apply at the bottom of the web page.
- Enter your First and Last Name and then create a personal Password (at least 6 characters) using at least one of each of the following: Upper Case Letter, Lower Case Letter, Number, and Special Character. **Document your Password**
- When your information is accepted you will move onto the First Page of the CMS Application and a window will pop-up noting your Username. **Document your Username**
- Enter all the required information (*) in each section and Select Save & Continue to move on.
- Once your application has been completed, submitted, and confirmed you will receive an email from the State Office with your Provider Checklist attached.
- Contact Katie Moore at (239) 433-6700 for assistance with the CMS and Medicaid processes, or for more information.
For more information visit:http://www.cms-kids.com/providers/index.html.