Early Steps is excited to announce: We can help you start a playgroup in your area!
Playgroups provide caregivers the opportunity:
- To Socialize with families that can relate to what you’re experiencing
- To Gain Information on community resources
- To Find Support from other parents and caregivers
- To Exchange Ideas and Solutions to the many challenges that arise
Playgroups offer children the opportunity:
- To Interact with peers
- To Participate in Group Play
- To Take Part in Activities that help to stimulate development
Playgroups will be open to ALL families with a child or children 0-5 years of age, and will be meeting at local libraries, parks, community centers, churches, etc. to give families an opportunity to connect with other families.
Contact Kim Barger or Kylee Barry at 941-487-5400 for more information.