Interested in becoming an Early Steps Provider?
Complete the following steps to breeze through the process.
- If you do not have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number go to https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Welcome.do to apply for one.
- If you do not have a Medicaid Provider Number, please go to Medicaid’s Enrollment Website for additional help.
- Go to https://www.cmskidsproviders.com/eis/ and select Apply at the top of the web page.
- Enter your First and Last Name and then create a personal Password (at least 6 characters) using at least one of each of the following: Upper Case Letter, Lower Case Letter, Number, and Special Character. **Document your Password**
- When your information is accepted you will move onto the First Page of the CMS Application and a window will pop-up noting your Username. **Document your Username**
- Enter all the required information (*) in each section and Select Save & Continue to move on.
- Once your application has been completed, submitted, and confirmed you will receive an email from the State Office with your Provider Checklist attached
- Contact your area Provider Relations Liaison:
- Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Hardee, Highlands, or Desoto Counties please contact Kim Barger at (941) 487-5400
- Lee, Collier, Glades, or Hendry Counties please contact Kristin Peras at (239) 433-6700.
For additional resources, visit:http://www.cms-kids.com/providers/index.html.