The Health Planning Council of Southwest Florida, Inc. (HPCSWF) was authorized by Florida Statute in 1982 to plan for the health care needs of the residents of seven counties – Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hendry, Lee and Sarasota (Area 8). The responsibility for planning efficient, cost-effective health systems is shared with the Florida Department of Health (DOH), the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and a statewide network of 11 local health planning councils.
HPCSWF, through its Board of Directors, brings together interested consumers, providers and purchasers of health services in a neutral environment to collaborate on developing and implementing plans and programs to improve the health care system for the area. HPCSWF has partnerships with public health departments, community health centers, state agencies, providers and consumers.
“Notice of Availability of Auxiliary Aids & Services”
We’ve taken appropriate steps to make sure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate in our services, activities, programs, and other benefits. People with disabilities include those who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or who have low vision or other sensory limitations.
Free auxiliary aids and services to help us better communicate with people with disabilities
- Relay service – TTY: 1-877-486-2048.
- Accessible formats
- Get the “Medicare & You” handbook in large print, Braille, audio, CD, or as an eBook.
- Request another auxiliary aid or service:
- For Medicare publications, call us at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY: 1-877-486-2048.
- For all other CMS publications, you can:
- Call 1-844-ALT-FORM (1-844-258-3676). TTY: 1-844-716-3676.
- Send a fax to 1-844-530-3676.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Send a letter to:
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Offices of Hearings and Inquiries (OHI)
7500 Security Boulevard, Mail Stop S1-13-25
Baltimore, MD 21244-1850
Attn: Customer Accessibility Resource Staff